Our main and primary focus is your complete satisfaction. We lay emphasis on the best price without sacrificing and compromising the quality of our projects, including the installed operating technologies and equipment. We always endeavour to using the best and highest-quality materials on the market. We believe that you will not need the complaint at all, but if you should ever have a problem, we are ready to help immediately as soon as possible.
FAQ ON COMPLAINT REGULATIONS
What is a property warranty?
How is a complaint reported?
How long does the property warranty last?
What does the property warranty cover?
What does the property warranty do not cover?
These are, for example:
- defects in items, their parts or accessories that were not included in the original delivery.
- material defects or defects caused by work performed by someone other than the contractor,
- defects arising from the use of the housing unit for non-residential purposes,
- defects caused by improper handling,
- normal wear.
How do you proceed with a complaint?
What must be stated in the complaint?
When reporting your complaint, please indicate the followings in order to meet the requirements of the processing standards:
- the date of the detected defect.
- the detailed description of the defect, including any photo documentation of the defect, using the form below.
- the name and address of the project, including street, unit number or place in the building and the exact location of the defect.
- the proposal of the most suitable date for a visit.
- contact (mobile phone or landline and e-mail) to confirm a possible visit for repair..
What happens if the owner does not cooperate with the contractor?
In the event that the property owner refuse to cooperate or does not provide the necessary data and information to the Project Developer (MDAICReal) for the adequate assessment and removal of the claimed defect as for instance by not allowing our technical team to access the unit within a maximum period of Sixty (60) days from the effective date of notification of the defect. In this case, the right to remove the defect shall unfortunately expires.