Manage your Global Real Estate Investment
This first step is very simple and can be handle by anyone, including a layman. As a new Agent, all you need to open an Account are: your name, surname, company name (if any), company registration country, email and phone to become a verified Agent and build a trust between you and the buyers.
To start investing, you need to sign up as an investor on our platform and follow the guideline sent to you via email to activate your user account. Before you are allowed to start investing, you are required to upload a copy of your government-issued ID document, fill in the required AML information.
Your Global Store can sell wide variety of goods and services, covering many different business industries. Besides your global store, you also have your a own signle page with full presentation of your company and business portfolio, where buyers can view your related business and contact you directly.
WHY INVEST IN OUR GLOBAL REAL ESTATE PROJECTS
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security.
Many of our clients decide to invest in property because of the gains from our strong international property (residential, commercial and industrial) market, in both rental and capital growth. It is obvious and generally known that property investment often provides more attractive returns than many other asset classes.
Our team of experts are always ready, willing and able to provide the best and most lucrative business opportunities in the industry to any time of Client. Whether a first time investor or an experienced landlord with extensive portfolios, you will always receive from MDAICReal platform’s experts the services that best meet and fit your needs, your requirements and your expectations.
Our expeirenced international team of experts will always assit you:
- to acquire risk free investment opportunities in commercial, industrial and residential properties;
- to be provided with complete legal consultancy services (due process of property documentation at the cadastral office, municipilities, ministries and any other relevant gorvenment authority);
- to get market price evaluation and due process; and
- to have optimized and efficient working process in order to save time, money and stress (mission statement).
MDACIReal works with prime International Banks, Pension Funds, Private Equity Groups, Family Trusts, Corporate and Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists to provide the cheapest and best Investment loans and mortgages that keep your investment portfolio growing. We provide informed and advanced advice according to the specific needs of our Clients, on the sale and acquisition of commercial, industrial and residential properties in the global real estate market. Learn more about our real estate invstment programme and start investing now with us.
Residential Property Investment?
Many excited real estate investors think they can get rich by using a bank loan to purchase and upgrade local fixer-uppers. While investing in real estate may be better than investing in the stock market – because the existence of small, local real estate markets creates inefficiencies investors can exploit – you'll need a more advanced level of understanding to make money in residential real estate. To go from handyman to real estate tycoon, you must understand the market, as well as the three key ingredients of strong real estate gains consisting of:
- Look for a Healthy National Market.
- Choose a Specific Location.
- Find the Urban Sprawl Inflection Point.
Commercial Property Investment
Commercial property is an important asset class to consider as a way of spreading, or diversifying, risk in your investment portfolio. Commercial properties cost millions to purchase or build and can command huge rental incomes but, in most cases, they're impossible for smaller investors to buy outright. Therefore, most invest in commercial property through investment funds, like unit trusts, Oeics or investment trusts. These funds either directly own properties and pay you returns based on their growth in value and rental income, or buy shares in property-related companies, paying you returns based on the growth in the value of the shares and the payment of dividends. There are three categories of commercial property:
- Retail property – like shopping centres, supermarkets, retail warehouses and shops.
- Office property – purpose-built for businesses with internet and other amenities.
- Industrial property – such as industrial estates and warehouses.
Industrial Property Investment
Distribution centres, warehouses, manufacturing halls, and other ugly ducklings used to take a back seat to glossy office buildings and gorgeous new apartments. Over the last decade the market has been flooded with these beautiful buildings, but this increased interest has resulted in these assets being overvalued and over built in the last few years. Meanwhile, industrial assets, in all their forms, are coming out as beautiful swans for both real estate investors and corporate occupiers. Investor interest is higher than ever, as institutional capital still views industrial property as a lucrative investment opportunity due to the following main reasons.
- E-commerce continues to set records.
- Urban logistics move closer to the customer.
- Industrial Revolution is well underway.
How to become a real estate investor from scratch?
Buying and selling real estate makes it possible to become rich from scratch. Most people who want to get started still think this is a small industry. They are not wrong, because it takes a minimum of ambition and determination to succeed. Sometimes that is not enough and suddenly, support opens the doors to the world of real estate investment.
Like an artist who paints a canvas with his brushes, you must have the tools in hand and an idea for the project. Be sure, if you invest in real estate, you can have stable income unlike investing in the stock market. Thanks to real estate, many people have been able to achieve financial freedom. Experience has shown that real estate invest has no risk at all, but is always necessary to invest in quality real estate properties with international standards.
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security.
Why become a real estate investor?
Each person knows why he makes one choice and not another. The biggest motivation in investing is getting rich even from scratch. But that shouldn't be the only determining factor in becoming a real estate investor. One of the reasons is the construction of your intergenerational heritage.
By opting for rental real estate, you can quickly climb the ladder in the field. This allows you to generate significant cash flow that you can reinvest in other real estate projects.
A real estate investor has several advantages such as becoming his own boss. If you are currently employed, a student or a job seeker, you have time to get started. Daily work constraints no longer impact your life when you have to be independent.
It even allows you to develop other sources of income by creating one or more businesses. From this moment, building your main residence, planning marriage and children is your motivation.
What are the qualities of a good real estate investor?
A real estate investor must develop strategies and surround himself with the right people to obtain a property. That said, both in terms of sales and purchases and relationships, the investor needs certain qualities. You have to be able to manage your project by implementing a good strategy to find a place in the market. These are the following qualities:
Bargaining power is an essential quality in the investor's journey, because it is what allows him to win his markets.
Be self-taught and continuously follow training in real estate nationally and internationally. Knowledge of finance, commerce and sales will allow you to succeed in your real estate projects.
Having a practical sense of management helps the investor so that he can find and manage a rental property.
You have to have a sense of research to find profitable real estate. Indeed, the investor can opt for an off-market.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
Investing in our Global Real Estate Projects
How to make money in real estate?
As in any other business industry, in real estate, there is a process that starts to make money. Investors simply need to be on the lookout for real estate with high potential. They usually opt for apartments, houses, rental properties, as well as multi-family properties. In order not to find yourself at the bottom of the ladder quickly:
- We must invest in professional and specialized training in the field. Because it is important to have a base in the field, so as not to experience significant losses.
- You also need to choose a tax regime that suits you perfectly. The risk here is not having a good financial situation if you need financing. This is a criterion that your lender will not neglect before potentially granting you a loan.
You can be a successful investor by doing a few important things. So you can manage your real estate investments like a business. If you have a rental property, treat your tenants well and they will stay longer. Always make sure you have all your contracts in writing, with copies. This protects you from certain prejudices and possible problems with your tenants.
Ultimately, to make money, you always have to have a very well-crafted strategy. It must allow you to achieve your objectives within a well-defined time limit. After doing this, you should properly manage your finances.
What are the different types of investors?
Before investing in real estate, it is important to know the different investor profiles that exist. Above all, this allows you to situate yourself in relation to the objectives you wish to achieve. But, it clearly illustrates your positioning in the market as well as your journey as an investor.
To begin with, there are the "business angels" which could literally be translated as "business angel". These are people who invest by drawing on their personal savings. In general, it is former entrepreneurs or executives who embark on these activities. Then we have the crowdequity which acts as a business angel, through specialized platforms.
Finally, we have investment funds that approach ambitious firms for fundraising. These are companies that decide to embark on the capital investment for the development of small businesses. On the other hand, there are corporate funds, which are companies that commit to collaborating with start-ups for their growth. They have a big vision that spans the long term.
What is an investment fund?
An investment fund is a financial vehicle that allows a group of people (investors) to pool funds to invest in different asset classes, such as stocks, bonds, buildings, etc. Investment funds are managed by a fund management company which invests the collected funds in different asset classes according to the established investment strategy. Investors can then benefit from the diversification of investments made by the investment fund.
There are different types of investment funds, such as mutual funds (FCP), index funds, real estate investment funds, open-ended investment funds, private investment funds, etc. Each of these types of investment funds has different characteristics and investment objectives.
Investment funds are often used to invest in assets that would be difficult or expensive for an individual investor to acquire, such as large buildings or private businesses. Mutual funds may also offer tax advantages, such as tax deductions for certain types of investments.
How do investment funds work?
Mutual funds work by collecting funds from different investors to use them to invest in different asset classes. Investors can buy units or shares in the investment fund, and their value will fluctuate according to the performance of the assets in which the investment fund invests.
Here are the general steps to understand how investment funds work:
- Constitution of the fund: A group of investors or a fund management company creates an investment fund by defining its investment strategy and drafting a prospectus which describes the objectives, risks and characteristics of the fund.
- Fundraising: The investment fund raises funds from investors by issuing units or shares. Investors can buy units or shares directly from the investment fund or from an authorized broker or distributor.
- Investment of funds: The fund management company uses the collected funds to invest in different asset classes according to the established investment strategy.
- Fund administration: The fund management company manages the assets of the investment fund on a daily basis, making investment decisions and monitoring the performance of the assets. She is also responsible for producing regular reports for investors on the performance of the fund.
- Distribution of income: The income generated by the assets of the investment fund is distributed to investors in the form of dividends or distribution of capital.
- Exit: Investors can sell their units or shares at any time on the secondary market, depending on the liquidity and the value of their units.
Note that each investment fund may have specific characteristics and rules, so it is recommended to read the prospectus carefully and understand the risks before committing to an investment fund.
Investing in an investment fund, how does it work?
Investing in an investment fund is usually done by buying units or shares in the fund. Investors can buy units directly from the investment fund or from an authorized broker or distributor. It is important to note that each investment fund may have specific characteristics and rules, so it is recommended to read the prospectus carefully and understand the risks before committing to an investment fund.
Here are the general steps for investing in an investment fund:
- Choosing the investment fund: Investors can choose an investment fund based on its investment objectives, strategy, track record, and the fund management company that manages the fund. It is important to fully understand the risks associated with an investment fund before committing.
- Obtain the prospectus: Investors can obtain a prospectus for an investment fund by contacting the investment fund directly or by downloading it from the fund management company's website. It is important to read the prospectus carefully to understand the objectives, risks, charges and features of an investment fund before committing.
- Open an account: To invest in an investment fund, investors can open an account with an authorized broker or distributor. This can be done online or by filling out a paper form. It is important to provide the information required for account opening and to check whether investors meet the eligibility criteria to invest in an investment fund.
- Make a purchase: Once the account is opened, investors can make a purchase of units or shares in the investment fund using the funds available in their account. Investors can also opt for automatic payment for regular purchases. It is important to note that each investment fund may have minimum investment requirements and entry fees.
- Track performance: Once the investment is made, investors can track the performance of their investment by viewing regular reports produced by the fund management company. Investors can also use online tools to track the performance of their investment.
Note that investing in an investment fund involves risk, and it is therefore important to fully understand the risks associated with an investment fund before committing. It is also important to diversify your investments to reduce risk. It is therefore recommended to consult a financial adviser before making an investment decision.
How to choose the right investment fund?
There are many types of investment funds on the market, each with different objectives, investment strategies and risks. It is therefore important to choose the one that best suits your investment objectives and risk profile. Here are some steps to follow to choose the right investment fund.
- Define your investment objectives: It is important to clearly define your investment objectives, such as the growth of your capital, the allocation of your portfolio or the generation of regular income. This will help you determine the type of fund that best suits your needs.
- Evaluate your risk profile: It is important to understand your risk tolerance and choose a fund that suits your risk profile. High-yield funds generally have higher risks than funds with more stable returns.
- Review past performance: It is important to check the past performance of a fund before investing. Past performance data does not guarantee future returns, but it can give you an idea of a fund's historical performance. It is also important to check the volatility of a fund to assess its stability.
- Understanding associated fees: It is important to understand the fees associated with a fund, such as management fees, entry fees and exit fees, which can reduce returns. It is important to choose a fund that has reasonable fees.
- Verify the quality of management: It is important to verify the quality of management of a fund by checking the experience and background of the fund managers. It is also important to check whether the managers have a long history of fund management and solid results.
- Learn about the investments: It is important to understand the investments in which a fund is involved and to check whether these investments are in line with your investment objectives and your risk profile.
Choosing the right investment fund requires careful consideration of your investment objectives, risk profile, past performance, associated fees and quality of management. It is important to do thorough research.
What is a real estate fund?
Real estate funds are investments that allow investors to participate in the ownership of a diversified set of real estate assets, such as office buildings, shopping centers, rental properties and land. They can be bought and sold on stock exchanges, like shares, or they can be purchased directly from the fund management company.
Real estate funds offer investors a way to diversify their portfolio, as they are not subject to the same risks as stocks or bonds. The rents and rental income generated by the real estate assets in the fund can provide a regular source of income for investors. The value of the real estate assets in the fund may increase over time, which may lead to an increase in the value of the units of the fund.
However, real estate funds may be exposed to certain risks, including rental vacancy, increases in interest rates and fluctuating property prices. It is therefore important to fully understand the risks associated with a real estate fund before investing.
In summary, real estate funds are a way for investors to participate in the ownership of diversified real estate assets while benefiting from regular rental income and growth in real estate value. However, it is important to fully understand the risks associated with these investments before making an investment decision.
What are the tax benefits of real investment fund?
Mutual funds may offer tax advantages for investors depending on the type of fund and applicable tax laws. Here are some examples of the potential tax advantages of investment funds:
- Loan Interest Tax Deductions: Mutual funds that invest in corporate or government debt may allow investors to deduct loan interest from their income taxes.
- Exemption from tax on capital gains: Some investment funds, such as PEA funds (Plan d'Epargne en Actions), allow investors to benefit from a tax exemption on capital gains realized after a certain holding period.
- Rental Investment Tax Deductions: Real estate investment trusts that invest in rental properties may allow investors to deduct certain rental-related expenses, such as loan interest and building maintenance expenses.
- Tax deductions on investments in SMEs: Some investment funds may allow investors to benefit from tax deductions for investments in SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) via tax mechanisms such as the Madelin mechanism or the ISF-PME mechanism.
Note that the tax advantages may vary according to the tax legislation in force, and it is therefore important to check the rules in force before making an investment decision.
It is also important to consult a financial advisor or accountant before making an investment decision to ensure you receive the appropriate tax benefits.