Manage your Global Real Estate Business
This first step is very simple and can be handle by anyone, including a layman. As a new Agent, all you need to open an Account are: your name, surname, company name (if any), company registration country, email and phone to become a verified Agent and build a trust between you and the buyers.
Posting your properties is very simple. We won't stress you with loading and edditing your products for sale / rent on the platform, mdaglobalreatestate.com. We'll create the listing and launch it for you. You just need to send to us quality pictures with description and specifications via the form below or via your email.
Your Global Store can sell wide variety of goods and services, covering many different business industries. Besides your global store, you also have your a own signle page with full presentation of your company and business portfolio, where buyers can view your related business and contact you directly.
WHY WORK WITH OUR REAL ESTATE AGENTS
We invite our International property Sellers to take advantage of one of the largest international groups of multi-listing estate agents and realtors in the world – linked to the services you need to achieve your goals smoothly and without stress. Our experts and agents guarantee you the best market coverage – your property will automatically be available on more websites worldwide and through more offices than any other real estate company or agent can offer. Fast moving and dynamic, as indicated by the company name, Millennium Development Action (MDA). We do not waste time, because time, quality, precision and action are for us the most important factors in the industry. Our vision is to lead with all the information you need to satisfactorily achieve your targets within the shortest period of time and enjoy all the benefits offered by the industry.
When you want to sell your property, please contact us. Our international real estate experts and agents are always at your services to assist you sell your property (locally or in the international market) under the best conditions possible, by carrying out the following advanced services wihtout delay and in due time:
- Prepare your property for Open House and Listing Appointment Safety;
- Sell your property fast and for the best asking price;
Provide guidance and assist you in marketing your property for the right price under the best terms;
Determine seller’s needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them;
Intermediate negotiation processes, consult seller on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing;
Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value;
Display and market real property to possible buyers;
Prepare necessary paperwork (sale and purchase contracts, and closing statements, etc);
Manage property auctions or exchanges; and
Maintain and update listings of available properties.
If required by seller, MDAICReal may assist for property reconstruction and upgrading in order to add value before sale.
AGENTS, BROKERS AND REALTORS
What's the Difference in their specializations, tasks and responsibilities?
Listing Agent / Seller's Agent
A Listing Agent is simply the Seller's Agent. Listing Agents represents clients who wish to sell their homes. Their sole purpose is to protect their clients' best interests and negotiate the best price for the seller in the shortest amount of time. How good listing agents help sellers:
- Price homes based on a comparative market analysis of homes sold in the area with similar features.
- Advertise listings on the Multiple Listings Service (MLS) database and other real estate advertising venues.
- Design effective marketing plans.
- Provide staging tips to appeal to buyers and recommend upgrades that increase home value.
- Arrange showings and open houses
- Connect sellers with contractors and professional contacts.
- Negotiate with buyers' agents to protect seller's interests such as recommending escalation clauses and appraisal guarantees.
- Offer viable solutions when problems arise.
Buyer's agents, on the other hand, represent buyers and protect their interests by helping clients find the exact residential, commercial and industrial properties that hit their wish lists. The Buyer's Agent i also committed to skillfully negotiate offers to win bidding wars in a competitive market and get the best deals. Many buyer's agents have the Accredited Buyers' Representative Designation issued by MDAICReal Global Real Estate Platform. The main tasks and responsibility of a buyer's agent include but not limited to:
- cooperating with listing agents (e.g. the listing agent of MDAICReal Global Real Estate Platform mdaglobalrealestate.com).
- finding a property for the client whether it be on market or off-market.
- helping the clints to negotiate the best terms and contingencies.
- helping them win the property that best meet the needs and requirements of the clients in the highly competitive market.
A Dual Agent or Dual Agency is a Real Estate Agent or Agency, representing both the buyer and seller. Transaction brokers might represent both parties but not in a fiduciary capacity. Dual Agents and Agencies can be considered a conflict of interest and are illegal in some country, including eight states in the US. But even these states sometimes allow doubling up according to the National Association of Realtors, because this exceptional case shows that Dual Agent has experience working on the buy-side and the sales-side. According to Biedenharn Dual Agents, can navigate that bridge and know what a seller is looking for, and help clients understand what the other side is going through. Other potential benefits of dual agents and agencies are:
- Communication between buyer and seller is strengthened since there's only one primary contact.
- A buyer's agent has access to more details about a property than an agent working solely from the seller's side.
- Dual agents sometimes accept reduced commissions which saves sellers money.
Real Estate Agents
Whether you want to buy, sell, or rent your property (residential, commercial or industrial), you’ll want some help. Contracting a real estate agent aka real estate broker or realtor (based on their specializations) is the best idea to save you money, time and anxiety or stress because:
- they have the right expertise to sell or rent,
- the have turbocharged searching power
- they have a bullish negotiating chops
- they have a large connection of buyers
- they adhere to a strict code of ethics
A real estate agent is a licensed professional who represents buyers and sellers throughout the entire real estate transaction process. Agents gather market data, manage legal documents, negotiate and facilitate real estate deals so a sale can take place.
A Realtor is quite similar to a real estate agent, selling residential, commercial and industrial properties, including lands and islands. Realtors are typically licensed real estate agents and professionals who are official members of the National Association of Real Estate Boards like MDAICReal Global Real Estate Platform, ensuring that all its real estate professional abide by its Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice designed to serve the best interests of their clients.
Real Estate Brokers
A real Estate Brokers are experienced real estate agents who take their licensure to the next level of training, pass an examination, and apply for their broker's license. Real estate brokers can manage sales agents or open their own brokerage agency. They are held to a higher standard to handle more complex legal and industry questions.
Managing brokers receive a percentage of agent real estate commission. The seller typically pays the commission on the sale of their home (typically around 4% of the sale cost, depending on each country Real Estate Laws) to their listing agent (also called the seller's agent). That then gets split with the buyer's agent, usually in half. The listing agent will also pay the broker out of their remaining commission amount, sometimes up to half after paying the buyer's agent.
OUR INTERNATIONAL LISTED ESTATE AGENTS
LISTING FEES AND COMMISSION
Listing properties for sale and for rent
Properties for sale and for rent are listed for on mdaicreal.com / mdaglobalrealestate.com platform for FREE, but every agent shall pay an annual membership fee shall be paid under the following terms and conditions.
- EUR 100/year for 20 listings per year.
- For more than 20 properties, an annual additional fee of EUR 10 per property per year shall be paid.
Based on the real estate international laws, the commission on sold or rented properties shall be paid as provided in the Sale Agrement or Rental Agreement. The commission shall always be equally share among the selected Agents on Buyer's side, seller's side and the Broker, hereinafter referred to as mdaicreal.com / mdaglobalrealestate.com platform under the following conditions.
- 50% of the Total Commission for the Buyer's Agents, while the remaining 50% shall be paid to the Seller's Agents.
- Independent Buyer's Agent(s) (not member(s) of mdaicreal.com / mdaglobalrealestate.com platform) shall be entitled of 50% of the Total Commission, while the remaing 50% shall be equally shared between the mdaicreal's platform and its Agent, i.e. 25% for the platform and 25% for the agent, who sold the house.
- MDAICReal, s.r.o. Global Platform is entitled of 25% of the Total Commission for any property listed and sold or rented by an agent of tmdaicreal.com / mdaglobalrealestate.com platform.
- In the case the Buyer's Agent and the Seller's Agent represent One (1), herein called Dual Agent, the the Total Commission shall be shared or distributed as follows: 70% for the Agent for the Agent and 30% for the Broker, herein called mdaicreal.com / mdaglobalrealestate.com platform.